CBEM – AFRICA is a fully registered Christian organization in Kenya and its functions are not only within the Kenyan borders, but also extend to all African countries which have good relationships with the Kenyan Government.
The name of this Ministry is COMMITTED BELIEVERS EVANGELICAL MINISTRY OF AFRICA, abbreviated as “C.B.E.M – Africa”. The headquarters of this Ministry is at Chafisi Baptist Church compound, situated along Gede-Watamu road west of Kamango stage about 100 metres from the main road in Kilfi County, Malindi Sub-county, Gede location, Dabaso sub-location in the coastal region of Kenya.
a). Searching the unevangelized people groups of Africa starting with the people groups of the Kenyan coastal region by teams of missionary surveyors and targeting them with the Gospel through love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
b). Necessary mission strategies such as orphan children and People Living With Disabilities centers
c). Mission projects such as, water, health, educational and other charity projects.
d). Mission ministries such as VBS, Youth, Men, and Women ministries
e). Giving social services such as, medicine, food, clothes etc
f). Planting a church that suit with the people
g). Identifying and training a pastor of that particular people group
a). Searching the needy areas of Africa, through teams of missionary surveyors and mobilize churches to send teams of pastors and evangelists to go and do:-
i. Door to door evangelism
ii. one to one through giving medicine or other social services
iii. Open air Crusades
iv. Jesus inspiration film
b). Starting a church under our missionary and organized it to be focused on missions through:-
i. Taking the new church through systematic discipleship programme facilitated by CBEM full-time missionaries
ii. Giving the church the CBEM constitution
iii. Compiling a yearly calendar of activities that focuses on the five purposes of the church
c). Identifying a gifted called minister from the church who will be appointed by the church and who is ready to serve full- time as a pastor and give him a theological training
d). Involving the new church to participate in CBEM mission trip schedule
a.) Sharing ministry opportunities within CBEM to all evangelical churches worldwide through Social media
b.) Sharing ministry opportunities to all short term missionaries both national and international by visiting their churches and countries, sharing to them and inviting them to join the team
c.) Sharing ministry opportunities to all the visiting teams and honor them by ordaining them to be recognized ministers of CBEM
d.) Involving ministers in ministerial activities suited to their gifts during mission trips
e.) CBEM leadership to identify and recognize special gifts that will come up during mission camps and honoring it by ordaining the minister
f). Inviting short term missionaries through their churches by writing CBEM official invitation letter to the church recommending the needed services and the ministers who are willing to offer their service.
a). C.B.E.M. Theological Training Center (a School of Ministry).
b). Holding training session for short-term courses and offering certificate of completion and participation
d). Holding annual Mission Conferences
a). Challenging them for service during mission camps
b). Recognizing and Acknowledging Ministers gifts and ordaining them publicly for service
c). Encouraging Ministers to utilize their resources for mission work
d). Recognizing and reserving the history of each minister’s sacrifice towards CBEM mission work
e). Motivating them by giving of appreciation certificates
f). Supporting ministers serving full-time in CBEM work with basic needs
g). Motivating Pastors and wives of CBEM churches with annual Pastors and wives retreats
a). Ministry Promoters (CBEM affiliates church pastors)
b). Holding Church Centred Mission Seminars
c). Initiating Church prayer schedule
d). Initiating CBEM churches fellowship programmes
Reaching the unevangelized people groups of Africa, with the gospel and love of our Lord Jesus Christ, planting mission minded churches, providing opportunities for Ministers to exercise their spiritual gifts, training Ministers for effective Ministry in the field, mobilizing believers to serve God at all cost and reviving churches to be purpose driven.
To be an effective Christian Organization that reaches the unevangelized people groups of Africa with the Gospel and love of our Lord Jesus Christ, plant mission minded churches, and to develop missionaries.
“C.B.E.M.” Dedicated for the going business! (1 Peter 2:9, Matthew 28:19-20).
- Committed for fulfilling the great commission (Matthew 28:19-20)
- Committed for fulfilling the great commandment (Mark 12:29-31)
- Committed for maintaining Christian and missionary integrity (1Cor 9:19-23)
- Committed for holding in reputation all ministers serving within CBEM and honoring all sacrifices offered towards CBEM work (Philippians 2:29-30)
To be an association of Churches globally, focused on missions
C.B.E.M – AFRICA as a reaching ministry have adopted the Christian flag colors
- One God, eternally existent in trinity: – Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
- The Holy Scriptures, as originally given by God, Divine, Inspired, Infallible, entirely trustworthy and the Supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct
- The Lord Jesus Christ, God Manifest in the flesh, His virgin birth, His sinless human life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His resurrection, His ascension, His Mediatory Work and His personal return in power and Glory.
- The Salvation of the lost and sinful Man through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ by faith apart from works and regeneration by the Holy Spirit
- The Baptism of believers by emersion in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- The Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the believer enables him to live a holy life, to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ
- The priesthood of all believers
- The personal existence of Satan, whose intent is to oppose God and frustrate His purpose and whose ultimate end is consignment to eternal punishment
- The bodily resurrection of all the dead, of the believers unto everlasting blessedness and of the unbelievers unto judgment and everlasting punishment
- To reach the unevangelized people groups of Africa with the Gospel and love of our Lord Jesus Christ, beginning with the people groups of the Kenyan Coastal region (Mathew 28:19-20)
- To Plant mission minded Churches (Mathew 16:18)
- To provide opportunities for Ministers to exercise their spiritual gifts (Romans 12:4-5)
- To train Ministers for effective Ministry in the field (2 Tim 2:2)
- To mobilize Ministers to serve God at all cost (Philippians 2:5-8)
- To revive Churches to be purpose driven (Proverbs 27:17)